If you purchased a subscription INSIDE the RoverRadio app, please use the following steps to fix subscription issues. If you purchased a subscription directly at www.roverradio.com, please follow troubleshooting tips here.
IMPORTANT: You MUST complete ALL 3 STEPS in order to fix be sure the issue is fixed.
Step 1: Verify Active Subscription
Depending on the platform where you purchased your subscription, here are the steps to make sure you have an active subscription.
Apple: Open Settings, then click your name/Apple ID at the top, then Subscriptions. You should see RoverRadio in your list of active subscriptions.
Android: Click the Play Store app, then the menu button near the top left, then Subscriptions. You should see RoverRadio in your list of active subscriptions.
Roku: Press the Home button on your Roku remote, then highlight the RoverRadio app and press the Star (*) button to open the options menu. Select Manage Subscription - you should see an active subscription.
Amazon Fire: Verify your subscription is active at https://www.amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions
If you don't see an active subscription, you'll need to purchase one. We recommend purchasing one directly at RoverRadio.com. Otherwise proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Re-Activate Subscription Inside App
- Open the RoverRadio app on a device that's the same platform as your subscription. For instance, if your subscription was originally purchased in the RoverRadio app on an Apple device, open the RoverRadio app on an iPhone.
- Click the Settings gear near the top right of the screen.
- Make sure you are Logged In to the app using the email and password associated with your RoverRadio account (same login as the website). Click Create Account or Login, then click "I already Have a RoverRadio.com Account." If you don't already have a RoverRadio.com account, you click Create Account and enter your email and a password to create one.
- Click Restore App Store Purchase
Step 3: Log Out then Log Back Into all RoverRadio Apps
- Open the RoverRadio app
- Click Settings, then Log Out
- Click Create Account or Login, then click "I already Have a RoverRadio.com Account."
- Log into the app
Once your subscription is restored and it is associated with your email address, you should then be able to view Plus content on the device and login to other devices and RoverRadio.com to access Plus content. If not, try logging out and then logging back into the other apps.
Article is closed for comments.